- Dynamically refresh Tableau Hyper Extracts and Workbooks on Tableau Server, Online and Desktop
- Automate and Schedule the refresh and delivery of hyper extracts based on database and event triggers, ETL schedules and file based events
- Schedule, Burst and Publish Tableau Workbooks to Network Share, email and SharePoint
- Schedule, Burst and Publish Snapshots from Tableau Workbooks in PDF, PNG image and CSV formats
Business Intelligence is about timing- getting the right information to the right destination in the right format at the right time.
That’s why InfoBurst is used by thousands of users around the world and it is now available for Tableau.
InfoBurst Tab offers customizable scheduling, publishing and distribution options for your Tableau content including:
- Refresh and retrieve snapshots from multiple Tableau Workbooks and combine them in a single PDF
- Dashboard bursting- Burst a master tableau workbook into multiple Tableau Dashboards using a database dimension
- Single version of truth – Consume your approved SQL queries from trusted data sources
How Much Can InfoBurst Tab Save You?
The InfoBurst Cost Justification Dashboard provides users with a dynamic tool for estimating the return on investment that can be expected when implementing InfoBurst at their organization. This dashboard allows users to enter dashboard and report metrics to calculate the cost savings in time and dollars. Once customized, the dashboard can be rendered in PDF format for printing, emailing, or use in a presentation.