- BusinessObjects Content for Tableau – Automatically Schedule, Burst, Push and convert BusinessObjects Universe and Web Intelligence content into Tableau Data Extracts
- Deliver and Refresh Tableau Data Extracts – Dynamically deliver and refresh Tableau Data Extracts and Workbooks with BusinessObjects content to Tableau Server/Desktop, Network Share, SharePoint or via Email
- Single Version of Truth or Focus on Data Governance – Consume data from BO Universes and Web Intelligence reports (*trusted data*)
- Event Based Scheduling – Automated Scheduling of Tableau Hyper extracts based on database triggers, ETL schedules and file presence events.
InfoBurst Tab bridges the gap between BusinessObjects Reports, Universes, and Tableau dashboards.
Leverage the Combined Power of BusinessObjects and Tableau
- Filtering – Connect to BO Universes from Tableau Desktop and apply filters in Query panel. Use WebI report filters and burst Tableau Data Extracts
- Avoid recreating Tableau Calculated fields – Dazzle your Tableau Dashboards by leveraging Complex formulas and variables defined in Universes and Web Intelligence Reports.
- Dashboard Bursting – Burst a master Tableau workbook into multiple Tableau Dashboards using a Web Intelligence report dimension
- Export Tableau Dashboard images – Intelligently email tableau dashboard images in PDF or PNG format. Render Tableau dashboard images in Sharepoint or InfoBurst portal.
Powerful Tools and Options
•Includes apowerful macro builder that can use original file name, filters, date, time to dynamically name TDE’s and Hyper files something meaningful to the user.
•InfoBurst has a rich array of distribution options and can provide an automated way for Tableau desktop users to distribute their dashboards with or without Tableau server.
How Much Can InfoBurst Tab Save You?
The InfoBurst Cost Justification Dashboard provides users with a dynamic tool for estimating the return on investment that can be expected when implementing InfoBurst at their organization. This dashboard allows users to enter dashboard and report metrics to calculate the cost savings in time and dollars. Once customized, the dashboard can be rendered in PDF format for printing, emailing, or use in a presentation.
Web Intelligence to Tableau HYPER Data Source
Burst Tableau Workbook from Webi Report
BO - Tableau UNX Web Data Connector